Monday, March 31, 2008

For Wednesday night -

Hey, I was thinking about putting this under the comments on the Worship Plan post, but in case people don't look at the comments as often I'm gonna do it here...

For putting together the media stuff, I will need all the materials for it - feel free to bring anything you think might be good to include, but these are the things I know I'll have to have soon:

  • The Weather Man movie - Eric
  • Greeley Pictures - Ryan, anybody else who has some
  • Songs you want incorporated - everybody (I don't know if we have any of these for sure, but now's the time...)
  • Worship Lyrics - Some of these are probably on the computer at Atlas, but I guess one way or another we'll need to find them. I know Justin and Ryan's songs might not be on there, so I'll need those.
  • Disposable camera pictures - Do we want these to be incorporated? I can scan them in if we do.
  • Poems - I don't know if we want any of these displayed, if so, let me know. Also remember the litany and other general written stuff.
  • Scriptures - Right now I'm seeing Genesis 1 and 2. I can get these myself in NIV, but if we need anything more specific than that, or a smaller/more specific part of the passage, say the word.
This probably isn't an exhaustive list, but if you guys can just be thinking about what things you've worked on that we will need, just bring it and I'll get it ready to go. You can email it to me, - werepants@gmail.com - bring a cd, usb stick, memory card, hard copy of pictures or text, or whatever format you've got.

I think that's everything... be safe out there

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hey Aaron - You do know we're not meeting this Wednesday, April 2nd? Tim and bet are in China.

The Weatherman movie is still at their house though if you want me to bring it to you on Sunday :)

I will have the scriptures I'm using in word format. I'll email them to you.

~H

Kim Adamson said...

dur. you are right. so I guess everything still stands, but for some time other than Wednesday night.

if you could bring that movie, that would be awesome!