Sunday, February 10, 2008

Inspiration...

So I've been really distracted by work and feeling in some ways completely unprepared for the life I've been living. However, I feel as though I have finally found hope and wanted to share a glimpse of it with all of you. I drove down to Parker yesterday to just clear my mind and spend some time with my mom and dad. The drive was magnificent with the sun beating down on the road, and the mountains truly resembling purple majesties.

I thought for a moment... this is the good stuff. If I only exist to witness this, it's worth it. My life must mean something. Getting away for just a minute to revel in true beauty and letting the elements of our planet sink into my soul brought out inspiration once again.

I feel rejuvenated and wanted to share a photo I took at a wedding to send you all some inspiration...

I want to be determined just like this little guy...
even if he was on his way to the cake table!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice...
inspiration is always a good thing to have.

Betony said...

Beautiful. I love moments like those.
B