Sunday, January 27, 2008

Thundercats are go

I don't know about everybody else, but I find it amazingly better for my creativity if I can get some stuff out of my mind and into some kind of tangible form. Also, I think with the ambitions of the project and our mostly different schedules, it will be difficult for some of us to connect often enough to really collaborate creatively. And it's better to get your ideas out there right on the spot a lot of times, rather than waiting till a reasonable hour to contact other people, or even waiting until the every-other-wednesday meeting.
So, whether it ends up getting used much or not at all, I thought it at least would be good to have a place available to jot down collective notes, have ongoing discussion, and keep records of whatever it is we might want to keep records of...

I'll probably post some random weird ideas that I get at unholy hours, and if anyone else wants to have rights to also post some top-level subjects(rather than just comments) then just let me know your account name (I think anyone with gmail is automagically good to go, and accounts are free besides) and I'll set it up for you.

No comments: